Friday, November 6, 2015

After school snack........

After school the other day Kendall decided to have a snack right in the hallway and when I saw the light coming in the front door I grabbed my camera.  Kendall is thankfully still a willing subject, I don't know what I am going to do in  few years when she won't be so quick to oblige a quick picture now and then.

2015-11-06_0003

While we are on the topic of  Kendall we are a few months into Kindergarten and she is doing great!  I was a little worried about how she would do because she is full of energy and had a hard time focusing, at least for me.  However, she seems to be rock'n the "K" grade and I could not be happier.

2015-11-06_0002

She is reading well and likes to do her homework.  Some days she comes home a bit tired, but it is a long day.  On those days we readjust our schedule and move on.

2015-11-06_0001

Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around, but TJ will be 20 next week and Kendall is just starting out...it seems like yesterday that I was dropping TJ off at the Kindergarten tree at his school in Tennessee and now he is almost halfway done with college.  It is a blink of an eye.
post signature

No comments: