Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Homework

Homework.  It is that time of year again.  Homework.  Kendall had her first homework assignment, "All about Me".  Over the years we have had to complete many of these assignments in our house.  Finally, after 5 kids I have learned a little something and I let Kendall complete the project all by herself.  Of course I printed the pictures off of the computer, but she did everything else all by herself.  It took a few days, but she worked just a little everyday afterschool until it was complete.  This was a long time coming for me and my Type A personality....in the past I may have coached too hard and worried too much about what the final product looked like, but I guess that is all part of the journey of parenthood.  It is a journey and five kids have given me a lot of practice, a lot of mistakes, a lot of successes, and a lot of  love.

Here is to the rest of the journey.

2015-09-02_0005


2015-09-02_0003


2015-09-02_0002


2015-09-02_0001


2015-09-02_0004

post signature

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like she did a great job. Lots of photos there! I'm a type A personality too. I, however, have not yet learned the art of letting go :)

Unknown said...

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

anti skid tapes supplier in india