Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost two months since my last post!  I am miss blogging and am having a hard time fitting it all in lately.  I thought I would jump back in by sharing just a little Christmas cheer.  I have been busy decorating and readying our home for the holidays.  I host both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I love having our house filled with family.  The next week will be busy with last minute details and planning.  I am looking forward to TJ coming home on Thursday and can hardly believe my baby boy has finished his first semester at college.  Where does the time go?  As I type tonight Jake is standing in my office waiting to use the computer so my time is short.  These shots were taken in my office, which I share with the girls...the part you can't see is filled with toys and a craft area that is usually covered in paper and duck tape.  If I get the chance I may share more of my favorite Christmas decor, hopefully before Christmas!

2014-12-14_0005

2014-12-14_0001


2014-12-14_0002


2014-12-14_0003


2014-12-14_0004


post signature

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Beautiful!

Tamar SB said...

I love seeing snippets of your life on IG your house is gorgeous!!

likeschocolate said...

Lovely! Merry Christmas!

Elisa said...

I miss your blogging- glad you are back. :)